Computer code supporting: The molecular architecture of Gram-positive bacterial cell wall and how is disrupted by antibiotics - by Laia Pasquina Lemonche
softwaremodified on 2020-08-08, 19:05
This repository contains all the supporting information from the Apendices of my thesis with title: "The molecular architecture of Gram-positive bacterial cell wall and how is disrupted by antibiotics", August 2020.
The computer code belongs to two programs: Appendix 1 belongs to MATLAB and Appendix_2_code1.ijm and Appendix_2_code2.ijm are two codes that combined are FIJI macros to analyse a specific data set.
The document named All_codes.doc contains the lines of the codes in text format.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files