Caroline Collinge studied design for performance at Wimbledon School of Art & Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance. She has designed for dance, opera & award winning films that have been shown internationally. Caroline has also trained in writing at the BBC & Royal Court Theatre London where her writing was performed in their Jerwood Space. She currently works independently as a designer/researcher and in partnership with architect Edmond Salter as Cabinet of Curiosity Studio exploring the crossover between architecture & the body. Her work across different art forms involves research that is site specific, investigating visual storytelling through materials, crafts & design. Her specialism is the use of paper materials & techniques including paper engineering, origami & paper cuts to make three dimensional works & illustrations. Commissions & exhibitions include V & A Museum of Childhood, Southbank Centre, Architecture Foundation & British Council.
- 2016 MODA', CITTA E IMMAGINERI (Alessandra Vaccari, Editor) Milan: Mimesis Edizioni ISBN 978-88-5753-771-9 2012
- 2012 NEW WINDOWS ON WILLESDEN GREEN Architecture Foundation, London ISBN 978-0-9572506-1-1
- 2011 NEW WINDOWS ON WILLESDEN GREEN London Evening Standard (feature)
- 2011 ANOTHER MAGAZINE (Rachel Weisz, Guest Editor) (online feature)
- 2010 KINGS CROSS STORIES PART 3 Blueprint Magazine (feature)
- 2010 RIBA FORGOTTEN SPACES Architects Journal (feature)