Nieky van Veggel
Agricultural, veterinary and food sciences; Higher education
- Reporting research
- A step-by-step guide to systematically identify all relevant animal studies
- The impact of maths support tutorials on mathematics confidence and academic performance in a cohort of HE Animal Science students
- Als paraveterinair werken met wetenschappelijk bewijs: evidence-based veterinary nursing in de praktijk. Deel 1: Wetenschappelijk bewijs en evidence-based veterinary nursing
- Als paraveterinair werken met wetenschappelijk bewijs: evidence-based veterinary nursing in de praktijk. Deel 2: Evalueren van wetenschappelijk bewijs
- The impact of maths support tutorials for higher education animal science students
- Using a Mixed-Methods Approach to Evaluate Undergraduate Performance and Opinion: The Effect of Math Tutorials on Student Math Confidence and Academic Performance
- In Dogs with Periodontal Disease Is Feeding a Complete Raw Meat Diet More Effective Than a Complete Kibble 'Dental' Diet at Reducing Periodontal Disease?
- The effect of dog safety education on the recognition of dog visual behavioural cues in "at risk" scenarios in primary school children in the UK
- “But it worked for my mother’s cat”. Some common misconceptions about anecdotal evidence
- Evidence-based professionalism in small specialist HE course management - reflexive thoughts on ongoing research
- A Guide for Students and Staff (Thinking of) Doing Systematic Reviews
- Systematic reviews as undergraduate dissertation research projects: a reflective case study
- In Adult Dogs, Does Feeding a Raw Food Diet Increase the Risk of Urinary Calculi Formation Compared to Feeding a Complete Dry Kibble Diet?
- Evidence-based professionalism in small specialist HE course management – reflexive thoughts on ongoing research
- In Dogs Does Feeding Raw Dietary Treats Reduce or Prevent Periodontal Disease?
- Course leadership in small specialist UK higher education – a review
- Inclusive Systematic Review Registration Form
- Reporting research.
- Using Grounded Theory to Investigate Evidence Use by Course Leaders in Small-Specialist UK HEIs