- Injuries, ill-health and fatalities in white water rafting and white water paddling.
- The role of working hours, work environment and physical leisure activity on the need for recovery following a day's work among UK white-water raft guides: A within-subjects multilevel approach
- The social cure of social prescribing: a mixed-methods study on the benefits of social connectedness on quality and effectiveness of care provision
- A social cure in the community: A mixed‐method exploration of the role of social identity in the experiences and well‐being of community volunteers
- Community identification, social support, and loneliness: The benefits of social identification for personal well‐being