- Disclosure of voluntary accounting ratios by Malaysian listed companies. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, 6(1), 1-20.DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/19852510880000632
- Students’ Attendance at Management Accounting Classes - Reasons and the Effect on Academic Performance (June 6, 2009). Social and Management Research Journal, Vol. 6 No. 1, 87-106, 2009.
- A survey on the usage of derivatives and their effect on cost of equity capital. The Journal of Derivatives, 19(1), 56-71.DOI:10.3905/jod.2011.19.1.056
- Relationship between macroeconomic variables and Malaysia available Shariah Indices. In Humanities, Science and Engineering (CHUSER), 2012 IEEE Colloquium on (pp. 227-232). IEEE. DOI: 10.1109/CHUSER.2012.6504315
- Investment information via website by Malaysian listed companies. In Humanities, Science and Engineering (CHUSER), 2011 IEEE Colloquium on (pp. 722-727). DOI: 10.1109/CHUSER.2011.6163830
- Voluntary Disclosure of Investment Information at Malaysian Companies Website. Jurnal Intelek, 6(2).
- Risk Management Committee and Disclosure of Hedging Activities Information Among Malaysian Listed Companies. Advanced Science Letters, 21(6), 1871-1874. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/asl.2015.6140
- Mode of Islamic Bank Financing: Does Effectiveness of Shariah Supervisory Board Matter? (December 10, 2015). Aust. J. Basic & Appl. Sci., 9(37): 458, 2015. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2769667
- Hedging Activities Information and Risk Management Committee Effectiveness: Malaysian Evidence (December 31, 2015). Aust. J. Basic & Appl. Sci.,9(37): 211-219, 2015. Available at SSRN
- The Effectiveness of Risk Management Committee and Hedge Accounting Practices in Malaysia (January 26, 2016). Information Journal Special Issues Vol. 19 (7B) July 2016. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2758428
- Disclosure of Information in Company’s Annual Reports: A Bibliometric Analysis (July 11, 2017). Conference Proceedings Vol. 2, Issue 2, p. 66, July 2017, Park Royal, Penang: CSRC Publishing. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3057542 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3057542
- Digital Presence of Academic Scholars: A Case of Universiti Teknologi Mara, Perlis Branch, Malaysia (May 1, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3204908 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3204908
- Company-Specific Characteristics and the Choice of Hedge Accounting for Derivatives Reporting: Malaysian Case. International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, 13(3), 280-292. DOI: 10.1504/IJAAPE.2017.085183