arctic review database_Metcalfe.xlsx (1.07 MB)
arctic review database_Metcalfe.xlsx
datasetmodified on 2018-07-18, 14:10
Meta-analysis of the spatial distribution and environmental properties present at sampling locations of published papers on environmental science above 66.3 oN latitude (the arctic circle). The dataset consists of 1,840 cited articles featuring 6,246 sampling locations and 58,215 citations. The articles were selected Each paper has been broadly classified by habitat sampled and discipline featured. For each sampling location, public databases have been used to extract location-specific mean annual temperature, predicted change in mean annual temperature, fAPAR and recorded changed in fAPAR.
Action Group grant awarded to D.B.M. (F 2016 / 668) by the Lund University Strategic Research Area ‘biodiversity and ecosystem services in a changing climate’.
- Hydrology not elsewhere classified
- Geology not elsewhere classified
- Other environmental sciences not elsewhere classified
- Ecosystem function
- Ecology not elsewhere classified
- Ecological impacts of climate change and ecological adaptation
- Conservation and biodiversity
- Climate change processes
- Carbon sequestration science
- Atmospheric sciences not elsewhere classified
- Global change biology