Matlab code for multiple wavelet coherence and partial wavelet coherency
softwaremodified on 2021-01-19, 21:25
The software packages are written for performing Multiple Wavelet Coherence (mwc.m and mwcsignif.m) and Partial Wavelet Coherency for multiple variables (pwc.m and pwcsignif.m). Totally four matlab files (.m) and one readme text file are included.
Please cite the following papers for the use of the package:
Hu, W., and B.C. Si (2016), Technical Note: Multiple wavelet coherence for untangling scale-specific and localized multivariate relationships in geosciences, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 20,3183-3191.
Hu, W., and B.C. Si (2021), Technical Note: Improved partial wavelet coherency for understanding scale-specific and localized bivariate relationships in geosciences, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci.,25,321-331.
- Statistics not elsewhere classified
- Other earth sciences not elsewhere classified
- Other environmental sciences not elsewhere classified
- Atmospheric sciences not elsewhere classified
- Ecology not elsewhere classified
- Geology not elsewhere classified
- Geophysics not elsewhere classified
- Hydrology not elsewhere classified
- Soil sciences not elsewhere classified
- Soil physics
- Surface water hydrology
multiple wavelet coherencepartial wavelet coherencymultivariate analysisscalegeosciencematlabwavelet analysisStatisticsEarth Sciences not elsewhere classifiedEnvironmental ScienceAtmospheric SciencesClimate ScienceEcologyGeologyGeophysicsHydrologyMeteorologySoil ScienceSoil PhysicsSurfacewater Hydrology