Supporting material for "Host body size, not host population size, predicts genome-wide effective population size of parasites"
Intermediary files of "Host body size, not host population size, predicts genome-wide effective population size of parasites", Doña & Johnson, submitted.
- columbicola_filtered_60_names_fixed.vcf: VCF file (final, filtered).
- partitions.txt.best_model.nex.timetree.nex: Time-calibrated tree.
- COI_tree_2.contree: COI tree
- genetic_distances.pdf: COI distances plot
- partitions.nex: Phylogenomic tree (partitioned, concatenated)
- astral_columbicola.tre: Astral tree
- Host_5.nwk: Bird tree (cladogram) used for cophylogenetic analyses
- mMPR_5_0.pdf: Cophylogenetic reconstruction (median MPR)
- trimmed_reports.zip: Quality trimming sample reports.
- data_columbicola_ho_trimmed.csv. Table that includes theta and host body size values, library codes, and species names equivalence.