- A Renaissance of Resources Used for Clinical Searching: What’s the Impact of the NIH Public Access Policy and Open Access on Morning Report?
- Evaluating the MEDLINE Core Clinical Journals filter: data-driven evidence assessing clinical utility.
- The role of apheresis in hypertriglyceridemia-induced acute pancreatitis: A systematic review
- Failing Foward: Leveraging the Unexpected to Create New Opportunities
- Data Management Reciprocity: Librarians and Researchers Teaching Each Other
- Collaboration, Exchange, and Interoperability: Comparing PDF Annotation Applications for use in Academia
- The Research Life Cycle and the Health Sciences Librarian
- Leaving the Lecture Behind: Putting PubMed Instruction into the Hands of the Students
- Continuing education for systematic reviews: a prospective longitudinal assessment of a workshop for librarians
- Systematic Review reporting quality within Dermatology; Bibliometric Trends compared with General Medicine and General Surgery from 2008-2017.
- The Core or Not-so-Core Clinical Journals Subset
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Type of evidence behind point-of-care clinical information products: A bibliometric analysis
- Development and validation of filters for the retrieval of studies of clinical examination from medline
- Correction: Development and validation of filters for the retrieval of studies of clinical examination from medline.
- Consumer health information Websites: A survey of design elements found in sites developed in academic environments
- Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Epigenomic Modifications and Brain-Related Phenotypes in Humans: A Systematic Review
- PubMed’s core clinical journals filter: redesigned for contemporary clinical impact and utility