- Oxygen Relieves the CO2 and Acetate Dependency of Lactobacillus johnsonii NCC 533
- H2O2 Production in Species of the Lactobacillus acidophilus Group: a Central Role for a Novel NADH-Dependent Flavin Reductase.
- Pathogen control at the intestinal mucosa - H2O2 to the rescue.
- Defensive Mutualism Rescues NADPH Oxidase Inactivation in Gut Infection.
- Hydrogen peroxide production by lactobacilli promotes epithelial restitution during colitis.
- Comparative genomics of human Lactobacillus crispatus isolates reveals genes for glycosylation and glycogen degradation: implications for in vivo dominance of the vaginal microbiota
- Genetic Elements Orchestrating Lactobacillus crispatus Glycogen Metabolism in the Vagina
- Genetic elements orchestrating Lactobacillus crispatus glycogen metabolism in the vagina
- Bacterial vaginosis is associated with increased amylolytic activity