- Towards a Multi-avatar Macroeconomic System
- Beyond the Oxymoron: Economics as a Social Science?
- Towards a Knowledge-Driven Application Supporting Entrepreneurs Decision-Making in an Uncertain Environment
- From Micro Behaviors to Macro Dynamics: An Agent-Based Economic Model with Consumer Credit
- The educational relevance of experimental economics: a web application for learning entrepreneurship at high schools, universities and workplaces
- Big data and complexity: Is macroeconomics heading toward a new paradigm?
- Households Debt Behavior and Financial Instability: Towards an Agent-Based Model with Experimentally Estimated Behavioral Rules
- Endogenous Innovation
- Do Financial Constraints Hamper Environmental Innovation Diffusion? An Agent-Based Approach
- Fostering green investments and tackling climate-related financial risks: Which role for macroprudential policies?
- Learning to Be an Entrepreneur: Evidence from a Technology Enhanced Learning Tool
- Building Artificial Economies: From Aggregate Data to Experimental Microstructure. A Methodological Survey
- Dataset on green macroprudential regulations and instruments: Objectives, implementation and geographical diffusion
- Income inequality, consumer debt, and prudential regulation: An agent-based approach to study the emergence of crises and financial instability
- The role of finance in environmental innovation diffusion: An evolutionary modeling approach
- Avatar-based macroeconomics: Experimental insights into artificial agents behavior
- EDITORIAL for TOPICAL ISSUE: ARTIFICIAL ECONOMICS
- Mobilising investments in renewable energy in Germany: which role for public investment banks?
- Exploring the effects of climate-related financial policies on carbon emissions in G20 countries: a panel quantile regression approach
- Mapping the emergence and diffusion of climate-related financial policies: Evidence from a cluster analysis on G20 countries
- Towards a post-pandemic policy framework to manage climate-related financial risks and resilience
- Realising Central Banks’ Climate Ambitions Through Financial Stability Mandates
- The Empirical Microstructure of Agent-Based Models: Recent Trends in the Interplay between ACE and Experimental Economics