- Question Answering in the legal domain, also known as Legal Question Answering is becoming a hot topic in recent times.
- Design of a data-driven approach for fraud detection in the health insurance in the context of Upper Austria.
- Sophisticated, yet interpretable semantic similarity aggregation strategy.
- Jorge Martínez Gil, José M. Chaves-González: Automatic design of semantic similarity controllers based on fuzzy logics. Expert Syst. Appl. 131: 45-59 (2019)
- Johannes Himmelbauer, Jorge Martínez Gil, Michael Ksen, Katharina Linner, Sieglinde Plakolm: Towards a Data-Driven Approach for Fraud Detection in the Social Insurance Field: A Case Study in Upper Austria. EGOVIS 2019: 70-84
- Jorge Martinez-Gil, Bernhard Freudenthaler, A Min Tjoa: Multiple Choice Question Answering in the Legal Domain Using Reinforced Co-occurrence. DEXA (1) 2019: 138-148