- Social context and the lack of sexual dimorphism in song in an avian cooperative breeder
- Song in a Social and Sexual Context: Vocalizations Signal Identity and Rank in Both Sexes of a Cooperative Breeder
- Displacement and replacement in real time: Polistes dominula’s impact on P. fuscatus in the northeastern U.S.
- A test of the haploid susceptibility hypothesis using a species with naturally occurring variation in ploidy
- Incorporating the temporal autocorrelation of demographic rates into structured population models
- Process-explicit models reveal pathway to extinction for woolly mammoth using pattern-oriented validation
- Using paleo-archives to safeguard biodiversity under climate change.
- Process‐explicit models reveal pathway to extinction for woolly mammoth using pattern‐oriented validation
- Cover Image
- Process-explicit models reveal the structure and dynamics of biodiversity patterns
- Simulations of human migration into North America are more sensitive to demography than choice of palaeoclimate model
- Range and extinction dynamics of the steppe bison in Siberia: A pattern‐oriented modelling approach