- Octopamine and Tyramine Contribute Separately to the Counter-Regulatory Response to Sugar Deficit in Drosophila
- Structural and Molecular Properties of Insect Type II Motor Axon Terminals
- Architecture of the primary taste center of Drosophila melanogaster larvae.
- Complex behavioural changes after odour exposure in Drosophila larvae
- Genetic dissection of neural circuit anatomy underlying feeding behavior in Drosophila: distinct classes of hugin-expressing neurons.
- A multi-disciplinary perspective on emergent and future innovations in peer review
- Behavioral phenotypization of a mouse model for Alzeihmer : PDAPP = Tg(APPV717F)109Ili
- Is authorship sufficient for today’s collaborative research? A call for contributor roles
- Drosophila FoxP mutants are deficient in operant self-learning.
- Creating Detailed Metadata for an R Shiny Analysis of Rodent Behavior Sequence Data Detected Along One Light-Dark Cycle
- Sub-strains of Drosophila Canton-S differ markedly in their locomotor behavior
- Parametric and genetic analysis of Drosophila appetitive long-term memory and sugar motivation.
- Differential dominance of an allele of the Drosophila tßh gene challenges standard genetic techniques
- Combined rather than separate pathways for hedonic and sensory aspects of taste in fly larvae?
- The biology of psychology: 'Simple' conditioning?
- Evolution and adoption of contributor role ontologies and taxonomies
- Sensitivity to expression levels underlies differential dominance of a putative null allele of the Drosophila tβh gene in behavioral phenotypes
- Why research data management: four videos
- Open source tracking and analysis of adult Drosophila locomotion in Buridan's paradigm with and without visual targets.
- PKC in motorneurons underlies self-learning, a form of motor learning in Drosophila.
- A decision underlies phototaxis in an insect