- Study flow diagrams in Cochrane systematic review updates: an adapted PRISMA flow diagram
- Regular treatment with formoterol and an inhaled corticosteroid versus regular treatment with salmeterol and an inhaled corticosteroid for chronic asthma: serious adverse events
- Comparison of outpatient and home-based exercise training programmes for COPD: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Pre-operative prognostic factors for walking capacity after surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis: a systematic review
- Tailored or adapted interventions for adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and at least one other long-term condition: a mixed methods review
- Interventions to improve inhaler technique and adherence to inhaled corticosteroids in children with asthma
- Interventions to improve adherence to inhaled steroids for asthma
- Cochrane Airways Group reviews were prioritized for updating using a pragmatic approach
- How to make sense of a Cochrane systematic review
- Inhaled antibiotics for stable non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis: a systematic review
- Safety of regular formoterol or salmeterol in children with asthma: an overview of Cochrane reviews.
- Herbal interventions for chronic asthma in adults and children: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Herbal interventions for chronic asthma in adults and children.
- The Cochrane Libraryand safety of regular long-acting beta2- agonists in children with asthma: an overview of reviews
- Individual-level interventions to reduce personal exposure to outdoor air pollution and their effects on people with long-term respiratory conditions
- Core outcome set for the management of acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the COS-AECOPD ERS Task Force study protocol
- ERS Statement: A core outcome set for clinical trials evaluating the management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) exacerbations.
- Assessing Treatment Success or Failure as an Outcome in Randomised Clinical Trials of COPD Exacerbations. A Meta-Epidemiological Study