Photos, Ada Lovelace Day Live! 2013
Figures are generally photos, graphs and static images that would be represented in traditional pdf publications.
Ada Lovelace Day Live! 2013 is our annual ‘science cabaret’ in celebration of women in STEM, was held at Imperial College London on the evening of 15 October. It featured:
- Fran Scott, science communicator
- Prof Molly Stevens, bioengineer at Imperial College London specialising in growing human bones in the lab
- Hazel Gibson, geologist researching geoscience cognition and communication
- Chi Onwurah, engineer, MP for Newcastle, and minister in the Shadow Cabinet
- Leila Johnston, comedy writer, technologist, maker and broadcaster
- Prof Sophie Scott, neuroscientist and Wellcome Trust senior fellow at University College London
- Dr Bernadette Byrne, molecular membrane biology researcher at Imperial College London
- Helen Arney, comedian and long-time ALD Live! compère
Science demos by Imperial College's Science Buskers.
All photographs by Paul Clarke. If you would like to use any of these photos, please credit both Ada Lovelace Day and Paul Clarke.