Online material for "On the Optimal Order of Reading Source Code Changes for Review"
Online material for our paper "On the Optimal Order of Reading Source Code Changes for Review", published at ICSME '17.
- The code changes used during the interviews
- The interview transcripts
- Coding and memoing data from the analysis of the interviews
- The aggregated empirical navigation data from the instrumented code review tool
- The source code of tools used during the analysis
- The complete survey questions (Limesurvey export as well as human readable)
- The raw data results from the survey, as well as some derived data sets