Hannover Body Template
datasetposted on 29.01.2019, 14:11 authored by Till-Ansgar Neubert, Florian BeissnerFlorian Beissner
This is a free body template to be used for pain drawings, discomfort drawings, symptom drawings or drawings of any bodily sensation. We developed the two-dimensional outline with the goal to cover as much of the body surface as possible in four different views. Line drawings were made from the photos of a subject who took on the different poses. The template comes in a female, a male and a sexless version that are only minimally different to allow comparison.
We also provide a dermatome overlay based on the work of Hansen and Schliack.
Horst Görtz Foundation
- Other biomedical and clinical sciences not elsewhere classified
- Animal structure and function
- Neurosciences not elsewhere classified
- Acute care
- Traditional, complementary and integrative medicine not elsewhere classified
- Health informatics and information systems
- Software engineering not elsewhere classified
- Sensory processes, perception and performance
body templatebody outlinebody schemapain chartpain mappain body mappain diagramdermatomessegmentsMedicineAnatomyNeuroscienceAnaesthesiologyChiropracticClinical Nursing: Secondary (Acute Care)Complementary and Alternative Medicine not elsewhere classifiedDermatologyHealth InformaticsOpen SoftwareNeuroscience and Physiological PsychologySensory Processes, Perception and Performance