COCI CSV dataset of the provenance information of all the citation data
This dataset contains the provenance information (in CSV format) of all the citation data included in COCI, released on 31 October 2022. In particular, each line of the CSV file defines a citation, and includes the following information:
- [field "oci"] the Open Citation Identifier (OCI) for the citation;
- [field "snapshot"] the identifier of the snapshot;
- [field "agent"] the name of the agent that have created the citation data;
- [field "source"] the URL of the source dataset from where the citation data have been extracted;
- [field "created"] the creation time of the citation data.
- [field "invalidated"] the start of the destruction, cessation, or expiry of an existing entity by an activity;
- [field "description"] a textual description of the activity made;
- [field "update"] the UPDATE SPARQL query that keeps track of which metadata have been modified.
The size of the zipped archive is 18.92 GB, while the size of the unzipped CSV file is 313 GB.Additional information about COCI can be retrieved in the official webpage.