Online material for "On the Optimal Order of Reading Source Code Changes for Review"
2017-07-30T18:00:24Z (GMT) by
Online material for our paper "On the Optimal Order of Reading Source Code Changes for Review", published at ICSME '17.
- The code changes used during the interviews
- The interview transcripts
- Coding and memoing data from the analysis of the interviews
- The aggregated empirical navigation data from the instrumented code review tool
- The source code of tools used during the analysis
- The complete survey questions (Limesurvey export as well as human readable)
- The raw data results from the survey, as well as some derived data sets