Multi-objective optimization model of cancer metabolism
datasetposted on 24.05.2019 by Ziwei Dai
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
List of files:
1. Pareto_Solutions.csv: Pareto solutions (i.e. metabolic flux configurations with Pareto optimality in maximizing ATP or biomass production and minimizing enzyme abundance or carbon uptake) sampled for the multi-objective optimization model for cancer metabolism. 42,930 solutions in total.
2. GSMM.xlsx: Information about the genome-scale metabolic model.
3. Monotonousness_Scores.xlsx: Monotonousness scores related to proliferation or the Warburg effect for all metabolic enzymes included in the model.
4. Targets_Information.xlsx: Information about the model-predicted targets.
5. Survival_Analysis_Complete.xlsx: Complete results of the survival analysis for metabolic genes.