Poster: "At the entrances of zeolite nanochannels"
2016-09-28T06:43:26Z (GMT) by
Poster describing structure, modification and physico-chemical processes at the entrance of zeolite L channels.
(for references, see the links below)
The poster was presented at the 6th EuCheMS Congress in Seville (Sept. 11-15, 2016) and at the VI International Workshop on Oxide-Based Materials (Oxide2016) in Naples (Sept. 21-24, 2016).
The poster is accompanied by two pdf files containing a short, non-technical summary of these results.
- Computational Physics
- Condensed Matter Characterisation Technique Development
- Condensed Matter Modelling and Density Functional Theory
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics not elsewhere classified
- Physical Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Surfaces and Structural Properties of Condensed Matter
- Chemical Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Colloid and Surface Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Molecular Physics
- Physical Chemistry not elsewhere classified
- Physical Chemistry of Materials
- Quantum Chemistry
- Solid State Chemistry
- Radiation and Matter
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Synthesis of Materials
- Theory and Design of Materials
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry not elsewhere classified
- Transport Properties and Non-equilibrium Processes
- Antennas and Propagation
- Nanofabrication, Growth and Self Assembly
- Nanotechnology not elsewhere classified
CC BY 4.0