Graham further broadened his interests into topics and fields such as ALS/MND, MS, Open Access, Glycobiology, Neuroscience, Open Science, Open Data, and enjoys regular contact with many ‘Patient Advocates' from a broad spectrum, namely (but not only) those in Neurological fields.
- Buckland, A. et al., (2013). On the Mark? Responses to a Sting. Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication. 2(1), p.eP1116. DOI: http://doi.org/10.7710/2162-3309.1116
- Martone M, Murray-Rust P, Molloy J, Arrow T, MacGillivray M, Kittel C, Kasberger S, Steel G, Oppenheim C, Ranganathan A, Tennant J, Udell J (2016) ContentMine/Hypothes.is Proposal. Research Ideas and Outcomes 2: e8424. doi: 10.3897/rio.2.e8424
- Open Letter to The American Association for the Advancement of Science, The Winnower 3:e140813.35294 (2014). DOI: 10.15200/winn.140813.35294
- Wright, Glen; FX Coudert; Bentley, Martin; Deville, Sylvain; Steel, Graham (2014): This Study is Intentionally Left Blank - A systematic literature review of blank pages in academic publishing. figshare. https://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.1230110.v6
- Steel G, Price A, Seth B, Biswas R, Chatterjee P. (2016) Charity is welcome: The international benefits and pitfalls of peer Review. PeerJ PrePrints 4:e1585v2 https://doi.org/10.7287/peerj.preprints.1585v2
- Steel, Graham (2013): Water and the biology of *prions* and plaques. figshare. https://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.701493.v1
- Graham Steel, Some thoughts about Sci-Hub, The Winnower 3:e145580.05844 (2016). DOI: 10.15200/winn.145580.05844