Associate Dean of University Libraries (Library and Information Studies)
Central Michigan University
- Peters, T. (2018). Online students' use of virtual reference services. Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship, 30(1), 1-8.
- Peters, T. (2015). Taking librarians off the desk: One library changes its reference desk staffing model. Performance Measurement and Metrics, 16(1), 18-27.
- Peters, T. & LaDell-Thomas, J. (2014). Win-win: Embedding future librarians to extend service to online classes. In E. Leonard & E. McCaffrey (Eds.), Virtually embedded: The librarian in an online environment (pp. 133-141). Chicago: Association of College and Research Libraries.
- Peters, T., & Sanney, K. (2012). Leveraging strengths and meeting demands: The construction of a modern and comprehensive electronic reserves service at Central Michigan University. Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery, and Electronic Reserve, 22(1), 17-31.
- Peters, T. (2011). Copyright to the university: Tips on informing, educating, and enabling. College & Research Libraries News, 72(10), 592-594, 601.
- Zambare, A., Casey, A., Fierst, J., Ginsburg, D., O’Dell, J., & Peters, T. (2009) Assuring access: One library’s journey from print to electronic only subscriptions. Serials Review 35(2), 70-74.