I am a student at the University of Amsterdam Graduate School of Psychology and a tutor in the BSc Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics at the same university. My main research interests are parochial cooperation, intergroup conflict, reputation, and altruistic punishment. I mostly work with economic games and am interested in methodological and meta-theoretical questions associated with them. For further information, see my website: http://simoncolumbus.com.
- Reconnoitering the role of (citizen) journalism ethics in the emerging networked public sphere DOI: 10.1080/02560054.2014.963279
- Interpreting Economic Games
- Rethinking Mass Communication Theories in the Internet Era DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-0134-5.ch019
- Is the Mobile Phone a Disruptive Technology? A Partial Review of Evidence from Developing Countries DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-0134-5.ch004
- Emerging patterns and trends in citizen journalism in Africa: The case of Zimbabwe
- African Citizen Journalists ' Ethics and the Emerging Networked Public Sphere
- The New Casualties: Prisons and Persecution ISBN: 9781932716603