As the Open Knowledge Librarian at NCSU Libraries, Micah builds programs, initiatives, and communities around the idea that "open" is a core and defining principle of our current era. Micah serves on the editorial board for the Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication, and will be a 2018-2019 Fulbright-Schuman Fellow studying open research practices and infrastructure in The Netherlands and Denmark.
- Evolving in Common: Creating Mutually Supportive Relationships Between Libraries and the Digital Humanities DOI: 10.1080/01930826.2013.756699
- Relational communications: Developing key connections
- What Is Digital Humanities and What’s it Doing in the Library?
- Rewards and Recognition in Librarianship
- Open Access Week 2013 Final Report
- Librarian, Heal Thyself: A Scholarly Communication Analysis of LIS Journals
- Availability and accessibility in an open access institutional repository: a case study
- " Free to All": Library Publishing and the Challenge of Open Access
- Editorial: DIY Library Culture and the Academy
- The Digital Public Library of America: Details, the Librarian Response and the Future.
- The HLS Guide to Library School
- Faculty Senate Library Committee-Task Force on Scholarly Communications: Final Report
- Music Scenes in America: Gainesville, Florida as a Case Study for Historicizing Subculture