Micah Vandegrift is Florida State University’s Director of Digital Scholarship. He coordinates the digital scholarship activities for the library and directs the Office of Digital Research and Scholarship (DRS), which provides consultations, infrastructure, and project development in the areas of: academic publishing, research data services, digital pedagogy, and digital humanities. Micah serves on the editorial board for the Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication and on the DLF Project Managers Group Steering Committee.
- Evolving in Common: Creating Mutually Supportive Relationships Between Libraries and the Digital Humanities DOI: 10.1080/01930826.2013.756699
- Relational communications: Developing key connections
- What Is Digital Humanities and What’s it Doing in the Library?
- Rewards and Recognition in Librarianship
- Open Access Week 2013 Final Report
- Librarian, Heal Thyself: A Scholarly Communication Analysis of LIS Journals
- Availability and accessibility in an open access institutional repository: a case study
- " Free to All": Library Publishing and the Challenge of Open Access
- Editorial: DIY Library Culture and the Academy
- The Digital Public Library of America: Details, the Librarian Response and the Future.
- The HLS Guide to Library School
- Faculty Senate Library Committee-Task Force on Scholarly Communications: Final Report
- Music Scenes in America: Gainesville, Florida as a Case Study for Historicizing Subculture