Computational ecologist. Testing neutral and not so neutral theory of biodiversity with spatial models and multifractals using periphyton as a model system. Global change, Biological Invasions and dispersal. C++ & R programmer.
- Multifractal growth in periphyton communities DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20423.x
- The importance of transients' dynamics in spatially extended populations
- A photographic method for estimating chlorophyll in periphyton on artificial substrata DOI: 10.1023/A:1009934626188
- Modelling periphyton dynamics in running water DOI: 10.1016/S0304-3800(98)00113-6
- The need for biological realism in the updating of cellular automata models DOI: 10.1016/S0304-3800(97)00179-8
- Multifractal Spatial Patterns and Diversity in an Ecological Succession DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0034096
- A new method to analyse species abundances in space using generalized dimensions DOI: 10.1111/2041-210x.12417