Research Fellow (casual) Deakin University (Education)
- 'Test Out the Scaffolding': A Qualitative Comparison of LLB Threshold Learning Outcomes and the PLT Competency Standards for 'Lawyers' Skills'
- A Unanimous Tacit Complicity - Does Reproduction Serve As Gatekeeping?
- Betwixt and Between - Practical Legal Training Practitioners - Scholarship of (Which) Practice?
- Gatecrashing The Research Paradigm: Effective Integration Of Online Technologies In Maximising Research Impact And Engagement In Legal Education
- Is Thinking Like A Lawyer Different To Thinking Like A Teacher?
- Promoting justice through clinical legal education [Book Review]
- The Matrix As The Gatekeeper: Effective Integration Of Online Technologies In Maximizing Research Impact And Engagement
- Australian PLT Teachers Scholarship of Teaching Publications
- Formal Qualifications of PLT Teachers in Australia - a sample
- Interconnectedness, Multiplexity and the Global Student: The Role of Blogging and Micro Blogging in Opening Students’ Horizons
- Is The Lecturer In The Room? A Study Of Student Satisfaction With Online Discussion Within Practical Legal Training
- Learning Leadership is in Your Hands: Toward a Scholarship of Teaching in Practical Legal Training
- Skills in LLB threshold learning outcomes and competency standards for entry-level lawyers – a comparison using CAQDAS
- A Good Chat - Are Online Forums Fit for PLT?
- I'm Not Like Everybody Else - Online Forums and Practical Legal Training
- Computer-Mediated Communication in PLT
- From Bloom to Marzano
- Practical Legal Theatre
- Plagiarism, Y Not?
- Y Is It So? Plagiarism, Values, Ethics and Training Lawyers for a Global Profession
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning and Post-Graduate Legal Education Practice in an (Un)certain World. Paper presented at the HERDSA Annual Conference: Learning for Life and Work in a Complex World, Melbourne.
Co-workers & collaborators