I am interested in music, language and in particular in interactions between sensory and motor systems in the brain. I have a Ph.D. in neuroscience from the University of Lyon and worked in parallel at IMMM Hannover.
- Effects of dopaminergic and subthalamic stimulation on musical performance DOI: 10.1007/s00702-012-0923-7
- Individuality that is unheard of: Systematic temporal deviations in scale playing leave an inaudible pianistic fingerprint DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2013.00134
- Musician's dystonia in pianists: Long-term evaluation of retraining and other therapies DOI: 10.1016/j.parkreldis.2013.08.009
- The infiuence of chronotype on making music: Circadian fiuctuations in pianists' fine motor skills DOI: 10.3389/fnhum.2013.00347
- Erratum to: Response trajectories reveal conflict phase in image-word mismatch (Atten Percept Psychophys, DOI 10.3758/s13414-011-0261-0) DOI: 10.3758/s13414-012-0300-5
- Fingers phrase music differently: Trial-to-trial variability in piano scale playing and auditory perception reveal motor chunking DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2012.00495
- Response trajectories reveal conflict phase in image-word mismatch DOI: 10.3758/s13414-011-0261-0