Diaa Ahmed Mohamed Ahmedien
- Use mechanisms of the Holographic Interferometry in Sciences of Visual Arts
- Holographic Art as an Approach to Enhance Visual Communication in Egyptian community
- Physics of Laser in Contemporary Visual Arts.
- Holographic Recording through Tiny Chamber’s Vacuum as a Microscopic Installation Art DOI: 10.9790/0837-191014246
- The modern use of optics design techniques to production visual Art works DOI: 10.9790/0837-0260107
- Laser Techniques as an Approach to Experiment in Contemporary Painting
- Designing an artificial environment to create contemporary experimental drawings: An analytical and experimental study DOI: 10.1386/drtp.1.1.79_1
- Holographic Recording through Tiny Chamber’s Vacuum as a Microscopic Installation Art
- Physics of Laser in Contemporary Visual Arts: the research protocol
- Bio-pixels: A stem cell-based interactive-generative interface designed to redefine technologies of self-making in new media arts
- Towards a unique artistic constitution of light: an aesthetic investigation of laser sciences
- Analysing bio-art's epistemic landscape: from metaphoric to post-metaphoric structure
- Review of "The Golden Beauty: Brain Response to Classical and Renaissance Sculptures"
- Review of "Serious games for health"
- MANIPULATING STEM CELLS IN NEW MEDIA LABS: DEVELOPING A PROTOCOL TEMPLATE TOWARD AN INNOVATIVE UNDERSTANDING OF CANCER
- New-media arts-based public engagement projects could reshape the future of the generative biology
- Review of "Digital sculpting for historical representation: Neville tomb case study"
- SDGs in new-media arts for science How do new-media arts promote biotech as means for sustainable development?
- Three and one chair: an analytic investigation into the Holo-Art
- Manual-to-digital approach to reprocessing waste: a practice-based perspective towards redefining the environmental role of the arts
- Physics of laser in contemporary visual arts
- Designing an artificial environment to create contemporary experimental drawings: An analytical and experimental study
- Reactivating the Neural Dimension Role in Interactive Arts
- The modern use of optics design techniques to production visual Art works