- Bidirectional NMDA receptor plasticity controls CA3 output and heterosynaptic metaplasticity
- Distinct functions of kainate receptors in the brain are determined by the auxiliary subunit Neto1
- Synaptic plasticity of NMDA receptors: Mechanisms and functional implications
- ShuTu: Open-Source Software for Efficient and Accurate Reconstruction of Dendritic Morphology
- A novel pyramidal cell type promotes sharp-wave synchronization in the hippocampus
- The Transcriptional Logic of Mammalian Neuronal Diversity
- Multimodal in vivo brain electrophysiology with integrated glass microelectrodes.
- Mapping the transcriptional diversity of genetically and anatomically defined cell populations in the mouse brain.
- Retrograde Suppression of Post-Tetanic Potentiation at the Mossy Fiber-CA3 Pyramidal Cell Synapse.
- Cell type-specific mechanisms of information transfer in data-driven biophysical models of hippocampal CA3 principal neurons