- J. Criado, S. Martínez-Fernández, D. Ameller, L. Iribarne, N. Padilla, and A. Jedlitschka, “Quality-Aware Architectural Model Transformations in Adaptive Mashups User Interfaces,” Fundamenta Informaticae Journal, vol. Accepted for publication, 2018.
- O. Franco-Bedoya, D. Ameller, D. Costal, and X. Franch, “Open source software ecosystems: A Systematic mapping,” Information and Software Technology, vol. 91, iss. Supplement C, pp. 160-185, 2017.
- D. Ameller, M. Galster, P. Avgeriou, and X. Franch, “A survey on quality attributes in service-based systems,” Software Quality Journal, vol. 24, iss. 2, pp. 271-299, 2016.
- D. Ameller, X. B. Illa, O. Collell, D. Costal, X. Franch, and M. P. Papazoglou, “Development of service-oriented architectures using model-driven development: A mapping study,” Information & Software Technology, vol. 62, pp. 42-66, 2015.
- S. Martínez-Fernández, C. P. Ayala, X. Franch, H. M. Marques, and D. Ameller, “Towards guidelines for building a business case and gathering evidence of software reference architectures in industry,” J. Software Eng. R&D, vol. 2, p. 7, 2014.
- D. Ameller and X. Franch, “Assisting software architects in architectural decision-making using Quark,” CLEI Electron. J., vol. 17, iss. 3, 2014.
- D. Ameller, O. Collell, and X. Franch, “The Three-Layer architectural pattern applied to plug-in-based architectures: the Eclipse case,” Softw., Pract. Exper., vol. 43, iss. 4, pp. 391-402, 2013.
- D. Ameller, C. P. Ayala, J. Cabot, and X. Franch, “Non-functional Requirements in Architectural Decision Making,” IEEE Software, vol. 30, iss. 2, pp. 61-67, 2013.
- F. Buschmann, D. Ameller, C. P. Ayala, J. Cabot, and X. Franch, “Architecture Quality Revisited,” IEEE Software, vol. 29, iss. 4, pp. 22-24, 2012.