PhD Candidate in Biology & Medical Informatics at UCSF in the Sergio Baranzini Lab.
- Evolving hard problems: Generating human genetics datasets with a complex etiology DOI: 10.1186/1756-0381-4-21
- A model free method to generate human genetics datasets with complex gene-disease relationships DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-12211-8-7
- Enabling personal genomics with an explicit test of epistasis
- Multifactor dimensionality reduction for graphics processing units enables genome-wide testing of epistasis in sporadic ALS DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btq009
- The informative extremes: Using both nearest and farthest individuals can improve relief algorithms in the domain of human genetics DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-12211-8-16
- Lung cancer incidence decreases with elevation: evidence for oxygen as an inhaled carcinogen DOI: 10.7717/peerj.705