- Jørgensen et al. 2015. Connecting people and ideas from around the world: global innovation platforms for next-generation ecology and beyond. Ecosphere 6(4):68. http://dx.doi.org/10.1890/ES14-00198.1
- Gosz et al. 2014. Guidance for the Oklahoma Mesonet: Report of the AAAS External Review Panel. Nonpublic report.
- Smee et al. 2013. Microsatellites for the Marsh Fritillary Butterfly: De Novo Transcriptome Sequencing, and a Comparison with Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (AFLP) Markers. PLoS ONE 8(1): e54721. http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0054721
- Mikheyev et al. 2010. Rapid Microsatellite Isolation from a Butterfly by De Novo Transcriptome Sequencing: Performance and a Comparison with AFLP-Derived Distances. PLoS ONE 5(6): e11212. http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0011212
- Singer et al. 2007. Rapid Natural and Anthropogenic Diet Evolution: Three Examples From Checkerspot Butterflies. In Tilmon K (Ed.), Specialization, speciation, and radiation: the evolutionary biology of herbivorous insects (pp. 311-324)
- Wee and Singer. 2007. Variation among individual butterflies along a generalist-specialist axis: no support for the neural constraint hypothesis. Ecological Entomology. Vol. 32 Issue 3 Page 257
- Kissling, W. Daniel, Jorge A. Ahumada, Anne Bowser, Miguel Fernandez, Néstor Fernández, Enrique Alonso García, Robert P. Guralnick, et al. 2018. “Building Essential Biodiversity Variables (EBVs) of Species Distribution and Abundance at a Global Scale.” Biological Reviews 93 (1): 600–625. https://doi.org/10.1111/brv.12359.
Co-workers & collaborators
Henry W. Loescher