Research Scientist (Computational Biology)
- Bailey, Alistair (2013) Relating the structure, function and dynamics of the MHC Class I antigen presenting molecule. University of Southampton, Faculty of Medicine, Doctoral Thesis , 318pp. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.1563649
- Van Hateren, A., James, E., Bailey, A., Phillips, A., Dalchau, N. and Elliott, T. (2010), The cell biology of major histocompatibility complex class I assembly: towards a molecular understanding. Tissue Antigens, 76: 259–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2010.01550.x
- Two Polymorphisms Facilitate Differences in Plasticity between Two Chicken Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Proteins. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0089657
- A mechanistic basis for the co-evolution of chicken tapasin and major histocompatibility complex class I (MHC I) proteins. DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M113.474031
- The relationship between protein dynamics and function for the MHC class I antigen presenting molecule ISSN: 0161-5890
- The cell biology of major histocompatibility complex class I assembly: towards a molecular understanding. DOI: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2010.01550.x
- Bailey, A. et al. Selector function of MHC I molecules is determined by protein plasticity. Sci. Rep. 5, 14928; doi: 10.1038/srep14928 (2015).