File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on Figshare and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
Simple thin client to interface python scripts with SambVca catalytic pocket Fortran calculator.
py2sambvca is available on PyPi and can be installed like so:
pip install py2sambvca
py2sambvca has zero external depdencies.
py2sambvca can be added to a Python script via
import and instantiated:
from py2sambvca import p2s
nhc_p2s = p2s(
From here, running can be done stepwise or with a single function:
# equivalent to
All values for the total complex, quadrants, and octants are available through getters:
Results can also be accessed through a general getter method:
All results can also be directly accessed through dictionaries, returned from a call to
parse_output() and availabel through
In case there is something else you are looking for, you can use a general purpose
get_regex() function to return the line containing a pattern.
Here are a couple repositories using
py2sambvca as a Python package or extending its source code, check them out:
- Metal-organic framework stability analysis by Hiu Ki
- Phosphine ligand parameterization for Machine Learning by Kjell Jorner
py2sambvca is available under the GNU GPLv3 in accordance with the base Fortran code which is available under the same license and can be retreieved here: https://www.molnac.unisa.it/OMtools/sambvca2.1/download/download.html
The original fortran program (
sambvca21.f) is also included in the
test directory for testing purposes. It is still under the same terms of the GNU license:
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- The results obtained from using the source code shall be used for scientific purposes only, excluding industrial or commercial purposes. To use the SambVca suite for industrial or commercial purposes, contact lcavallo|@|unisa.it.
- Proper acknowledgement shall be made to the author of the source code in publications resulting from the use of it in its original form or modified.
- The results from using the source code are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
Please cite the
SambVca base fortran tool as: Falivene, L. et al. Nat. Chem. 2019, DOI:10.1038/s41557-019-0319-5
py2sambvca has been uploaded to Figshare and may be cited as: Burns, J. figshare. 2020, DOI:10.6084/m9.figshare.12846707.v2