sorry, we can't preview this file
...but you can still download rdfio302_on_smw254_mw129.ova
RDFIO (3.0.2) Demo Virtual Machine
softwareposted on 07.09.2017, 13:18 by Samuel Lampa, Egon Willighagen, Pekka Kohonen, ALISON KING, Denny Vrandečić, Roland Grafström, Ola Spjuth
A virtual machine demonstrating the RDFIO extension  for for enabling import, export and SPARQL querying in Semantic MediaWiki  wikis, as recently published in . The script to generate this virtual machine is available in .
1. Download the .ova file
2. Import the .ova file in a virtual machine player like VirtualBox of VMWare
3. Start the virtual machine
4. Log in as Ubuntu (no password required, but it is "changethis..." if you need it)
5. Highly recommended security option: Open a terminal via the start button, and enter the command "passwd", to set a new password.
6. Click the icon on the desktop
7. You will now see the RDFIO enabled wiki in a browser.