Solar Water Collector Hourly Energy Output
Calculations of solar collector hourly thermal energy output as part of central solar water heating system with individual 150 liters storage tanks for each apartment in high rise multi-apartment residential building in Tel Aviv.
The energy output at noon is 758 kcal/hr in January and 1,221 kcal/hr in April.
Solar collectors supply 2,647 kWh/year of thermal energy to each apartment, minimum 5.41 kWh/day on average day in December, maximum 8.53 kWh/day in August.
Hot water supply equivalent at 40°C is 30 liter/hr in December and 81 liter/hr in August at noon, 192 liter/day in January to 500 liter/day in August.
- Architectural Science and Technology (incl. Acoustics, Lighting, Structure and Ecologically Sustainable Design)
- Building Science and Techniques
- Engineering Design Knowledge
- Energy Generation, Conversion and Storage Engineering
- Environmental Engineering Design
- Environmental Technologies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Renewable Power and Energy Systems Engineering (excl. Solar Cells)