Figure_3.tif (4.13 MB)
Download file

Eye-tracking analysis.

Download (0 kB)
figure
posted on 2013-07-09, 02:23 authored by Lorelei R. Howard, Dharshan Kumaran, H. Freyja Ólafsdóttir, Hugo J. Spiers

The regions of interest (rectangular boxes) used for data analysis were: 1) the current object position, 2) the position of pre-stimulus fixation cross, and 3) the remainder of the scene (background). Fixations (overlaid circles), along with their durations, are shown. For this trial, three fixations were recorded on the current object region and accounted for 65.9% of the total viewing duration, the remaining fixation (34.1% of duration) occurred on the background. No fixations fell within the position of the pre-stimulus fixation cross.

History