Figure_3.tif (1010.78 kB)
Download file

Electromyography traces of the right FCR and ECR muscles in one representative subject.

Download (0 kB)
figure
posted on 2014-03-06, 02:57 authored by Makoto Suzuki, Hikari Kirimoto, Kazuhiro Sugawara, Mineo Oyama, Sumio Yamada, Jun-ichi Yamamoto, Atsuhiko Matsunaga, Michinari Fukuda, Hideaki Onishi

MEP amplitude of the FCR muscle at 2 s before response was the highest for 10% reward probability during the task, whereas that of the ECR muscle was the lowest for 10% reward probability. However, MEP amplitude of the FCR muscle at 1 s before response was the highest for 90% reward probability during the task, whereas that of the ECR muscle was the lowest for 90% reward probability. MEP, motor-evoked potential; FCR, flexor carpi radialis; ECR, extensor carpi radialis.

History