sorry, we can't preview this file
...but you can still download V1.h5
sub-012 V1 h5 file
datasetposted on 27.08.2017 by Tomas Knapen
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
Data file contains data for expanded V1 region. Data types are
1. per-voxel percent signal change time-courses for 6 runs
2. per-voxel percent signal change time-courses for 6 runs, leave-one-out median - name of the array refers to the file that was left out
3. per-voxel percent signal change time-course, grand average over runs (median)
4. parameters of pRF fits per run (leave-one-out)
5. parameters of pRF fits all runs
6. design matrix of the experiment, [100,100,462] = pixels by pixels by time points, i.e. this constitutes a binary movie of what was on the screen on each sample point in the data.
# indices into prf output array:
# 0: X (position, degrees of visual angle from fixation)
# 1: Y (position, degrees of visual angle from fixation)
# 2: s (size, standard deviation of gauss)
# 3: n (nonlinearity power)
# 4: a (amplitude)
# 5: b (baseline, intercept value)
# 6: rsq
Github repo for analysis code on this dataset: https://github.com/tknapen/decode_encode
The voxel size of these recordings is 2mm isotropic, and the sample duration (TR) is 0.945 s. pRF fits were done using a CSS model implemented in Popeye, using a standard HRF shape.