EQiPD systematic review of guidelines for rigor in animal experiments data
datasetposted on 08.03.2020, 17:21 authored by Jan VollertJan Vollert
Dataset generated by the systematic review to identify guidelines for internal validity in the design, conduct and analysis of biomedical experiments involving laboratory animals by the EQiPD (European Quality in Preclinical Data) consortium.
This work is part of the European Quality In Preclinical Data (EQIPD) consortium. This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 777364. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Research, Science and Technology Policy
- Bioethics (human and animal)
- Animal Behaviour
- Animal Neurobiology
- Biological Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Basic Pharmacology
- Cardiology (incl. Cardiovascular Diseases)
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Medical and Health Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Neurology and Neuromuscular Diseases
- Oncology and Carcinogenesis not elsewhere classified