Raw data and code for epidemiological model
Files in this folder contain data collected from parasite adaptation assays.
1. Dispersal_data: number of infected individuals observed in dispersal patch (n_I_DISPERSERS) and number of infected in resident tube (n_I_RESIDENT) for each unique combination of Host genotype, selection line and experimental block.
2. Infectivity_data: number of infected and uninfected individuals on day 4 post inoculation for each culture; unique combinations of host genotype and selection line.
3. Infectiousness_data: number of host with infectious stages of infection over time (days post infection, DPI). Unique host genotype and selection line combinations are measured over a sliding-window as explained in the text.
4. Virulence data: data collected from the virulence assay. The maximum number of paramecia observed in each culture (n_paramecium_max) and the number of paramecium at day 20 (n_paramecium_dat20), for each combination of infected and uninfected host genotype and selection lines. Column survive_day (and column censor) refer to the day that each culture goes extinct, or are alive at experimental termination on day 20.
5. Movement_data: swimming speed (net_speed_mean) and turning angle (sd_turning_mean) for each culture; unique combinations of infected and uninfected host genotype and selection line.
And, a compressed file contains the code and data used to fit the epidemiological model. Specified details and readme is provided within the folder.