Putting our money where our mouth is: How funders are backing up data policy with practical support - #SciData19, Funder Talks
datasetposted on 18.11.2019, 10:41 by Scientific DataScientific Data, David Carr, Konstantinos Repanas, Aileen Sheehy, Paola QuattroniPaola Quattroni, Paul StokesPaul Stokes
Join representatives from the top funders of open data for 'Putting our money where our mouth is: How funders are backing up data policy with practical support'
- Maximising the value of research data - Current priorities for Wellcome - David Carr, Wellcome Trust
- FAIR and open data at the European Commission- Konstantinos Repanas, European Commission
- Enabling a national environment for improved data sharing - Initiatives from the HRB- Aileen Sheehy, Irish Health Research Board
- Building a data sharing culture at Cancer Research UK - Paola Quattroni, CRUK
- Policy into practice - Paul Stokes, JISC
The video recording, presentation slides and live scribe illustrations are included.