Patient characteristics prior to case death and risk of suicide and accidental/violent death1.
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
1. Controls matched to cases by treating clinic, sex, age (10 year age category at case death), mode of exposure, HIV-positive at case death. Univariate conditional logistic regression used to determine OR.
2. Overall Wald test for categorical variables.
3. Record in year prior to case death.
4. Count of recorded suicidal ideation, depression/anxiety, dysthymia, mood and personality disorders, anorexia nervosa, schizophrenia, neurocognitive impairment.
5. NeurocART regimens are those with CPE greater study median per calendar year of case death.
6. Duration weighted average in year prior to case death.