Extracted DRION bldvsl.zip (1.85 MB)

Datasets of Vascular Networks Extracted from Retinal Images of Hypertensive Retinopathy and Glaucoma Patients

Download (1.85 MB)
dataset
posted on 06.09.2018, 00:00 by Akande Noah Oluwatobi, Abikoye Oluwakemi Christianah, Ayoola Joyce, Marion Adebiyi, Ibidun C. Obagbuwa, Ayegba Peace, Ogundokun Roseline Oluwaseun, Okeyinka Aderemi Elisha

This dataset contains high resolution images of blood vessels extracted  from Digital Retinal Images for Optic Nerve Segmentation Database (DRIONS-DB). It contains 110 blood vessels of individuals of which 23.1% are patients with chronic glaucoma while the remaining 76.9% are hypertensive retinopathy patients. 

History

Licence

Exports