data.csv.zip (10.77 GB)
COCI CSV dataset of all the citation data
datasetposted on 12.11.2018, 21:42 by OpenCitations
This dataset contains all the citation data (in CSV format) included in COCI, released on the 12th of November 2018. In particular, each line of the CSV file defines a citation, and includes the following information:
- [field "oci"] the Open Citation Identifier (OCI) for the citation;
- [field "citing"] the DOI of the citing entity;
- [field "cited"] the DOI of the cited entity;
- [field "creation"] the creation date of the citation (i.e. the publication date of the citing entity);
- [field "timespan"] the time span of the citation (i.e. the interval between the publication date of the cited entity and the publication date of the citing entity);
- [field "journal_sc"] it records whether the citation is a journal self-citations (i.e. the citing and the cited entities are published in the same journal);
- [field "author_sc"] it records whether the citation is an author self-citation (i.e. the citing and the cited entities have at least one author in common).
This version of the dataset contains:
- 445,826,118 citations;
- 46,534,705 bibliographic resources.
The size of the zipped archive is 11 GB, while the size of the unzipped CSV file is 72 GB.