Data and analysis code of "Regional and tele-connected impacts of the Tibetan Plateau surface darkening"
Attached please find the data and analysis code of "Regional and tele-connected impacts of the Tibetan Plateau surface darkening" (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-35672-w)
Please cite the article if you want to use these data and analysis code ( Tang, S., Vlug, A., Piao, S. et al. Regional and tele-connected impacts of the Tibetan Plateau surface darkening. Nat Commun 14, 32 (2023). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-022-35672-w )
Above data and analysis codes include:
1) AnalysisData_Climate.m: Analysis code for climate experiments. Use Matlab to open and run this file. Note: some pathways in this code file are absolute pathways and should be changed, otherwise errors will be reported.
2) AnalysisData_Glacier.m: Analysis code for glacier simulations. Use Matlab to open and run this file. Results of the analysis part have been stored at Glacier_difference.mat. Note: some pathways in this code file are absolute pathways and should be changed, otherwise errors will be reported.
3) Basedata.mat: Store the base dataset used for the analysis in AnalysisData_Climate.m.
4) Climate_difference.mat: All the variables in this mat are derived from the climate experiments. GlobalX means the annual mean results, SummerX means the boreal summer results. The size of these variables: longitude*latitude*(atmospheric layer)*3 (CTL results, SCE results, significant). This data is used for AnalysisData_Climate.m.
5) Glacier_difference,mat: The meaning of each variables in this data is list in AnalysisData_Glacier.m. This data is used for AnalysisData_Glacier.m.
6) AnalysisData.zip: store the 99-year simulation results of some variables used in the AnalysisData_Climate.m.
7) Wilcoxon.m: Judge whether the difference is significant ( non-parametric Wilcoxon signed-rank test).
8) TPPolygon.shp: the shp file of the Tibetan Plateau.
9) brewermap.m: generate the colormap of each figure.
10) 00_rgi60_regions_xxx: shp file of the 13 (or 15) second-order regions over the Tibetan Plateau and its surrounding regions (Pfeffer et al., 2014; RGI Consortium et al., 2017).
11) draw_radar2.m: this file is used to draw figure 2(b).
12) p50_degree_glacier_volume_km3.tif: This tif is provided by Farinotti et al., 2019.
13) suppl_GlacierMIP_results.nc: this nc file is provided by Marzeion et al., 2020
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact email@example.com