EMRBots: Full source code
September 1, 2018
Dear EMRBots Users:
Here are a few rules regarding the use of EMRBots databases and code:
1. You are very welcome to use the databases and code and modify them: to publish scientific manuscripts, to use the databases and code as part of non-commercial open source libraries, to use the databases and code in class or in other venues for lecturing, and to distribute the databases and code among students for non-commercial use.
2. You are not allowed to make revenue from using the databases or the code.
3. You are not allowed to use the databases or the code in any product (either free or not free of charge).
4. You are welcomed to publish modified versions of the databases and code, as long as the modified versions are not used to generate revenue.
5. You must give a written credit to the creator of the databases and code, Uri Kartoun PhD, if you use the databases or code to publish scientific manuscripts, give presentations, publish any written, photographed, audio-based, or video-based material that relies on the databases or the code.
6. You are not allowed to use the databases or the code for any malicious activities, as for example, described in [Kartoun U, CACM Staff. A leap from artificial to intelligence. Communications of the ACM 2018(61)(1):10–11].
7. I claim no responsibility and no liability for any uses of the databases or the code.
8. Have fun and do good science!
Uri Kartoun PhD