afrimapr: Creating reusable R building blocks for mapping data in Africa in 2020
Academic presentations can be uploaded in their original slide format. Presentations are usually represented as slide decks. Videos of presentations can be uploaded as media.
The afrimapr project will create software building blocks in R and learning resources to facilitate the use of spatial data in health (and other) applications in Africa. The project will promote these resources to initiate a community of users and developers to maintain and improve them.
- Dr Andy South (Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK)
- Dr Paula Moraga, (Lancaster University, UK)
- Dr Julie-Anne Tangena (Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK)
- Dr Robin Lovelace (University of Leeds, UK)
- Dr Margareth Gfrerer (Education Strategy Center, Ethiopia)
- Anelda van der Walt (Talarify, South Africa)