afrimapr: Creating reusable R building blocks for mapping data in Africa in 2020
The afrimapr project will create software building blocks in R and learning resources to facilitate the use of spatial data in health (and other) applications in Africa. The project will promote these resources to initiate a community of users and developers to maintain and improve them.
- Dr Andy South (Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK)
- Dr Paula Moraga, (Lancaster University, UK)
- Dr Julie-Anne Tangena (Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK)
- Dr Robin Lovelace (University of Leeds, UK)
- Dr Margareth Gfrerer (Education Strategy Center, Ethiopia)
- Anelda van der Walt (Talarify, South Africa)